Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- 3 lbs. engineer hammer with hickory handle.
- Forged tool steel head, Made in the USA, with a clear lacquer finish to deter rust.
- The striking face is precision machined with proper radius and chamfer (bevel), providing safer performance.
- Heat-treated after machining for increased depth of hardness. (Turning after hardening looks more attractive (on competitor’s tools) but leaves less depth.)
- Heat treatment produces fine grain structure and Rc 46-54 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness.
- 15 in American-made hickory handle, kiln-dried before turning. The eye section is then dried below 10% moisture content prior to assembly.
- The handle is hydraulically inserted into the head and secured with a serrated aluminum wedge, providing a very secure mechanical bond. Approximately 1/2 in. of handle length is removed during assembly.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.54-2001